Your support of the Nueva Fund each year is a critical element of our success.
At Nueva, as at most independent schools, tuition funds approximately 90 percent of the school’s operating budget. That means much of what makes Nueva special is funded by people like you through the Nueva Fund!
More than 90% of Nueva’s families support the Nueva Fund while we consistently strive for 100 percent participation. Your support of the Nueva Fund enables us to offer the things you love about the school, including:
- Small classes taught by talented, caring faculty members
- Social-emotional learning taught both directly and infused into the academic curriculum
- A wide range of high-quality electives for students to indulge their passions
- The I-Lab, which offers learners the joy of expressing themselves by creating
- Special programs such as Drama Conservatory and the Internship Program
- Countless other programs
We ask that every family show their support by making a donation to the Nueva Fund in an amount that is meaningful to their family. Every Gift Matters!
We’re proud of our community’s tradition and culture of generous support and seek to recognize that support through our annual report, individual acknowledgements, and special events. When considering your gift, please review the recognition levels and contribute at a level that is meaningful to you and your family.
|Our Recognition Levels|
|Pioneers||$50,000 and above|
|Head of School||$35,000–$49,999|