Senior Class Gift to Endowment
As you contemplate your senior’s time at Nueva coming to a close, we offer you the opportunity to join us in thanking the dedicated teachers who have had such a profound impact on your student by making an investment in their education.
The heart of a great school rests in its faculty, and attracting and retaining world-class educators is a key priority for Nueva. Established by the Class of 2019, this unique opportunity allows the parents of the senior class to express their gratitude and appreciation to the dedicated educators who have had a profound impact on their soon-to-be Nueva graduate. Meaningful gifts of any size make a difference and our goal is 100 percent participation.
The Senior Class Gift to the Endowment for Professional Development will live in perpetuity, supporting faculty and benefiting students for years to come. This fund will support faculty professional development, giving teachers more time over the summer—with pay—to develop innovative new programs and curricula to benefit our students. This endowment will also provide grants to faculty and staff for research and development, and to participate in programs, institutes and other meaningful professional opportunities.
- Who is being asked to support the Senior Class Gift to the Endowment for Professional Development?
- Is this a separate fundraising effort or is it part of the Realize the Potential (RTP) capital campaign?
- How will the Senior Class Gift to the Endowment for Professional Development be recognized?
- Does the Senior Class Gift to the Endowment for Faculty Professional Development exclusively support Upper School Faculty?
- How do endowed funds at Nueva work?
- Will I ever be asked to support the Senior Class Gift to the Endowment for Professional Development again?