Senior Class Gift
We invite our senior class parents to make a Senior Glass Gift along with their Nueva Fund gift.
It has become an annual tradition for the parents of the graduating senior class make a gift to the Endowment for Professional Development as a way of thanking the dedicated teachers who have had such a profound impact on their students.
The Endowment for Professional Development will live in perpetuity, supporting faculty and benefiting students for years to come. The Endowment will give teachers more time over the summer—with pay—to develop innovative new programs and curricula to benefit our students. It will also provide grants to faculty and staff for research and development, and to participate in programs, institutes and other meaningful professional opportunities. Learn more about the Senior Class Gift in our FAQs below, or learn more about supporting Nueva generally here.
- What is the Nueva Fund?
- How does the Nueva Fund impact the school?
- Why is the Nueva Fund the most important fundraising initiative at Nueva?
- Why is participation in the Nueva Fund so important?
- What is the timing of the Nueva Fund?
- What are the giving levels for the Nueva Fund?
- What is Nueva’s Leadership Circle?
- When and how do I make a commitment to the Nueva Fund?
- Can I pledge now and fulfill my pledge later in the school year?
- How can I learn more about the Nueva Fund?
- Who is being asked to support the Senior Class Gift to the Endowment for Professional Development?
- Is this a separate fundraising effort or is it part of the Realize the Potential (RTP) capital campaign?
- How will the Senior Class Gift to the Endowment for Professional Development be recognized?
- Does the Senior Class Gift to the Endowment for Faculty Professional Development exclusively support Upper School Faculty?
- How do endowed funds at Nueva work?
- Will I ever be asked to support the Senior Class Gift to the Endowment for Professional Development again?