Hillsborough Campus Construction
This is an exciting time for our community, with campus transitions and transformations imminent.
We began the first phase of facilities improvements to the Hillsborough Campus in April 2019, focusing our priorities on student-centered facilities, which include:
To accommodate construction on these new facilities, we appreciate your attention to our arrival and dismissal procedures at the Hillsborough campus.
The Lower Loop Road will be closed to through traffic for the duration of the construction. Lower School parents will now have the option of dropping off their child(ren) with faculty escorts at the Upper Loop (where Middle School drops off), or to park in the South Parking Lot and walk their child(ren) down to the Mansion.
- School schedules for 2019-2020 are:
- MIDDLE SCHOOL: 8:15 am – 3:20 pm
- LOWER SCHOOL: 8:30 am – 3:45 pm
- Bus riders and Lower School students with siblings in the Middle School will be dismissed at 3:20 pm.
- Note: Please DO NOT enter the Hillsborough Campus more than 10 minutes before your student’s division arrival/dismissal time as that will negatively impact traffic flow.
- Traffic moves quickly on Skyline Blvd. During arrival and dismissal times, we are requiring that all cars TURN RIGHT to exit out of the Hillsborough campus and take the 280 Trousdale onramp to go south. This will add approximately 6 minutes to your commute time, and we apologize for any inconvenience.