- When does registration open?
- Are the summer programs available to students who do not attend Nueva?
- What is the application process if my child attends a different school?
- Where is Nueva Summer located?
- Who teaches at Nueva Summer?
- Does the camp curriculum change every week?
- Is lunch provided?
- Do you have an extended care program?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Can I change my registration once it has been made?
- How old must my child be to register?
- Does Nueva Summer offer financial awards?
Campers applying from outside of Nueva must include one of the two form options in their camp application:
- Option 1: Recent standardized test scores
We look for students who have scored in the 90th percentile on any recent standardized test. A .jpeg or .PDF document must be uploaded to Moment at the time of application.
- Option 2: One letter of recommendation and a recent school report card
Please have your child's teacher use this Google Form to submit their teacher recommendation. The deadline to submit teacher recommendations is Monday, March 25. In addition to the teacher recommendation, you must submit a .jpeg or .PDF copy of your child's recent report card through the Moment platform at the time of application.
Except for the teacher letter of recommendation, all documents must be uploaded into Moment, our online registration platform, at the time of application. We will not accept WISC scores for our summer program.
Camp is hosted at Nueva's upper school campus, located at 131 E. 28th Avenue, San Mateo, CA. For printed driving directions and additional public transportation information, please visit our Transportation page.
Before and after-care are available every day, Monday through Friday. Before-care begins at 8:00 am and after-care ends at 6:00 pm. For more information about enrollment in the Nueva Summer extended care program, please contact email@example.com. We do not offer extended care on a drop-in basis.
We understand that summer plans can change, and we do our best to accommodate. All cancellations made prior to May 1 are fully refunded the cost of tuition and charged a $25 cancellation fee. From May 1 to June 1, the full cost of tuition is refunded $200 less each week. After June 1, refunds are not given for cancellations.
To cancel your Nueva Summer program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Nueva School
San Mateo Campus
131 E. 28th Avenue
San Mateo, CA 94403
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Begins at 8:00 am
Ends at 6:00 pm