A multitude of transportation options connect Nueva to communities throughout the Peninsula, San Francisco, and the greater Bay Area.
From regional buses and mass transit affordances, to carpooling and intercampus resources, getting to and from campus is a concern addressed in many ways at Nueva. Options are continually evolving to ensure timely, quality, and safe transportation for the entire community.
- Regional Bus Information
- I'm presenting at one of Nueva's Institutes. How do I get to campus from the airport?
- Can I park on campus?
- What do I do if my Go Pass is missing or lost?
- Will the Nueva bus driver wait for my chldren if they are late in the morning?
- What happens if I'm late to meeting my child at the afternoon bus stop?
- Can I ask another parent to meet and pick up my child from a bus stop?
- What if the bus is late or my student is not on the bus I expected?
- Can my student use their annual pass on routes different from their routine?
For questions regarding public transportation, please email
email@example.com or call the Nueva main line at (650) 350-4600.
For questions regarding Regional Bus Information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call CYO at (650) 757-2110