Visit and Apply to the Middle School (Grades 5–8)
Thank you for your interest in Nueva! Through Ravenna Solutions, our online admissions system, you can sign up for events, fill out and submit application components, and monitor your application status. Don’t worry—by creating a profile for your student, you are not yet committing to apply, and you will gain access to explore all of our events.
Start by clicking the "Apply Online" button below.
- Through virtual tours, videos, and firsthand testimonials from community members, you will experience the joy of learning in a Nueva classroom.
- On campus Program Previews are for families interested in applying for the 2023–2024 school year. Applicants participate in mini-lessons while parents learn about our curriculum and programs.
- Registration for the optional Program Preview is required through Ravenna.
Optional events (all grades)
- We invite prospective families to register for optional admissions events to learn about the Nueva community. We offer workshops and panels covering topics such as diversity at Nueva, life after Nueva, and financial assistance. Check your Ravenna dashboard for updates and more information.
- Inquire and create a Ravenna account
- Submit Part I of the application and the nonrefundable application fee of $90
- Complete Wechsler IQ Assessment
- Submit timed writing sample (grades 6–8 only)
- Submit Part II of the application
- Register for My Nueva Day and a virtual parent/guardian interview
- Submit the applicant questionnaire and My Page
- Submit required supplemental materials
The Admissions Office appreciates and is always delighted to receive applications well in advance of the deadline! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call 650-350-4528, or email email@example.com.
Si necesita ayuda en español, comuníquese con Lupe Ruiz, asociada de admisiones, firstname.lastname@example.org o llame al 650-350-4524.
Nueva uses the School and Student Services (SSS) platform to process all applications for tuition financial assistance. The Parents’ Financial Statement is due January 12, 2023. The supplemental documents for financial assistance are due February 3, 2023.
Director of Enrollment and Strategic Engagement