A multitude of transportation options connect Nueva to communities throughout the Peninsula, San Francisco, and the greater Bay Area.
From regional buses and mass transit affordances to carpooling, getting to and from campus is a concern addressed in many ways at Nueva. Options are continually evolving to ensure timely, quality, and safe transportation for the entire community.
6565 Skyline Boulevard
Hillsborough, CA 94010
|San Mateo Campus
131 E 28th Avenue
San Mateo, CA 94403
- Can I park on campus?
- What do I do if my Go Pass is missing or lost?
- Will the Nueva bus driver wait for my children if they are late in the morning?
- What happens if I'm late to meeting my child at the afternoon bus stop?
- Can I ask another parent to meet and pick up my child from a bus stop?
- What if the bus is late or my student is not on the bus I expected?
- Can my student use their annual pass on routes different from their routine?
- I'm attending at one of Nueva's Institutes. How do I get to campus from the airport?
For questions regarding transportation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nueva at (650) 350-4600.