Health Self-Screen: Required
Before coming to campus:
- Do you have any symptoms of any illness currently or within the last 24 hours?
- Are you currently fulfilling a required isolation/quarantine for COVID-19 or other communicable illness?
- Are you awaiting a test result for COVID-19 or other communicable illness?
If you answer YES to ANY question, DO NOT COME TO CAMPUS.
- Indoor masking remains welcome and supported on campus, but not required; masks available onsite.
- Vaccinations and boosters are strongly recommended.
COVID-19 Screening Testing
We may require COVID-19 testing:
- In the last week, have you traveled or gathered involving longer duration close contact with unknown public parties—i.e., at large indoor events, in transit (airplanes/airports and trains/stations), or in other high-risk settings?
- If NO: You are welcome to come to campus.
- If YES: Since traveling/gathering, have you tested negative?
- If YES: You are welcome to come to campus.
- If NO: Please do not come to campus.