Nueva Visitor Policy
(updated Sept. 7, 2022)
For visitors expecting to have extended contact time directly with students during the school day:
- Negative at-home antigen test (at-home test acceptable) required.
- Negative result must be reported to My.Primary.Health the night before or morning of visit.
- Visitors will need to register with My.Primary.Health first.
For all visitors:
- Vaccination/boosters strongly recommended and status required to be reported here.
- Daily self-screening required; if symptomatic for any reason, awaiting a test result, or completing required/recommended isolation, please stay home.
- Masking welcome and supported but not required.
- Whenever possible, air filtration or ventilation is required in indoor spaces where visitor spends time; outdoor meetings/visits are recommended.