Each year, all families are asked to show their support by making a donation to the Nueva Fund. Last year we reached 99% family participation, and this year we are aiming for 100%.
The Nueva School is a leading independent school for high-ability learners. In order to develop and deliver this nationally recognized education to our students, Nueva relies heavily on charitable support.* Annual giving is a line item in Nueva’s annual operating budget, and every dollar raised directly supports the exceptional people and programs that make Nueva so special.
Philanthropy Enables Nueva to...
- Attract and retain the best faculty members
- Invest in professional development for faculty
- Maintain small class sizes
- Offer financial assistance where necessary
- Purchase the technology, library materials, and scientific equipment that are necessary to deliver our advanced curriculum
- Fund signature programs in art, drama, and music; and support co-curricular programs such as athletics and field trips
- And much, much more!
Levels of Recognition
Participation is key, and every dollar counts! When considering your gift, review the recognition levels and donate at a level that is meaningful to you and your family. The recognition levels are as follows:
|Pioneers||$50,000 and above|
|Head of School||$35,000–$49,999|
Thank you to the Nueva community for your generous support!
*According to National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) statistics, tuition and other operating funds cover an average of 80% of independent schools’ operations. The remainder is supplied through the personal philanthropy of parent communities and other constituencies such as parents of alumni, alumni, grandparents of current students, faculty, and friends.