As you contemplate your student’s time at Nueva coming to a close, we offer you the opportunity to join us in thanking the dedicated teachers who have had such a profound impact on your student.
We will present Nueva's teachers with the Class of 2020 Endowment for Professional Development as a token of our appreciation. This will be the first endowed fund ever created by parents of graduating seniors — and, we hope, a tradition that will be followed by every future graduating class.
The heart of a great school rests in its faculty. Attracting and retaining world-class educators is a key priority for Nueva, and professional development is an important way that we honor and support our teachers for the work they do every day. By expanding their access to growth opportunities, we recognize them as lifelong learners right beside our students.
- Who is being asked to support the Class of 2020 Endowment for Professional Development?
- Is this a separate fundraising effort or is it part of the Realize the Potential (RTP) capital campaign?
- I have a graduating senior, but I also have students in lower grades. Will I be asked to participate in future endowed funds when they are graduating seniors?
- How will the Class of 2020 Endowment for Professional Development be recognized?
- Am I also going to be asked to support the RTP Campaign next fall if I have children in lower grades?
- Does the Class of 2020 Endowment for Faculty Professional Development exclusively support Upper School Faculty?
- How do endowed funds at Nueva work?
- Will I ever be asked to support the Class of 2020 Endowment for Professional Development again?
- I have a graduating senior, but I’ve already made a commitment to RTP. Am I being asked for another gift to the Class of 2020 Endowment for Professional Development?