The Nueva School is a leading independent school* for high-ability learners. In order to develop and deliver this nationally-recognized education to our students, Nueva relies heavily on charitable support. Annual giving is a line item in Nueva’s annual operating budget, and every dollar raised directly supports the exceptional people and programs that make Nueva so special.
Each year, all families are asked to show their support by making a donation to the Nueva Fund. Last year we reached 99% family participation, and this year, we aim for 100%.
Philanthropy enables Nueva to:
- Attract and retain the best faculty members
- Invest in professional development for faculty
- Maintain small class sizes
- Offer financial assistance where necessary
- Purchase the technology, library materials, and scientific equipment that are necessary to deliver our advanced curriculum
- Fund signature programs in art, drama, and music; and support co-curricular programs such as athletics and field trips
- And much, much more!
Participation is key, and every dollar counts! When considering your gift, review the recognition levels and donate at a level that is meaningful to you and your family. The recognition levels are as follows:
|$50,000 and up||Pioneer|
|$35,000-$49,999||Head of School|
Thank you to the Nueva community for your generous support!
For more information about the Nueva Fund, please contact the Advancement Office at (650) 350-4518 or . Ready to make a gift? Donate Online or learn about other payment options.
*According to National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) statistics, tuition and other operating funds cover an average of 80% of independent schools’ operations. The remainder is supplied through the personal philanthropy of parent communities and other constituencies such as parents of alumni, alumni, grandparents of current students, faculty, and friends.