Tuition Rates 2016 - 2017
*Includes technology program fees.
How to Apply for Financial Awards
Financial award applications will be available online on December 1, 2016 for the 2017-2018 school year. The deadline for Financial award application submission is January 13, 2017.
1. To apply, complete your Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) online with School and Student Services (SSS) at sssbynais.org. Please note that divorced, separated, or never married parents must each complete the PFS by the January 13, 2017 deadline.
- The Nueva School's recipient code is 5473
3. No later than February 3, 2017, submit supplemental financial records to The Nueva School. All documents need to be in on time for your financial aid request to be processed. It is important to send the below documents directly to Nueva. Some schools request that you send materials to SSS. This is not required for the financial award process at Nueva.
- A copy of your completed 2016 Federal Income Tax Returns (all pages)
- A copy of your completed 2016 State Income Tax Returns (all pages)
- A copy of all W2/1099 forms
- Two of your most recent pay stubs
- A monthly budget (worksheet available here)
- Signed original IRS Form 4506 (Sign and return to Nueva. Do not submit form or payment to the IRS)
- Business/Farm Statement (if applicable)
- Written explanation of special financial circumstances (optional)
Please note that you will receive feedback from School and Student Services giving their estimate of what they believe your family can afford. This is a preliminary figure, which Nueva's Financial Awards Committee will adjust if appropriate in the context of your supplemental financial documents.
Admissions decisions are made independently of financial award considerations, and awards are based solely on financial need. We structure our awards by first serving those students who currently receive awards, then other enrolled students who have had a change in their financial status, followed by newly accepted students. Financial awards are given to PreKindergarten through grade 12 students.
Reduced fees for Application or IQ Evaluation
Applying for Additional Financial Support
Statement of Non-Discrimination
The Nueva School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, or religious affiliation to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Nueva does not discriminate on the basis of these factors in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial award programs, or athletic and other school-administered programs.